Circle all that apply to you:
- You are creative (an artist, crafter, maker, etc.) who wants to (and/or is already trying to) make a living doing what you love. Using your talent and passion to better your life and the lives around you.
- You LOVE making — whether it’s painting, knitting, soap making, weaving, jewelry making, sewing, or doing whatever your creative endeavor may be!
- You want to sell more of your work (either on Etsy, your own web site, or another platform) to support yourself (and maybe your family) and/or supplement your income.
- You want to do the whole Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Pinterest/etc., but don’t know how to start, much less succeed, without being spammy or sales-y, or just plain getting lost in the fray.
If you circled one or more, awesome: You’re in the right spot! Because I can help.
I’m Julie, and I help creatives like you build the businesses, and the lives, they really want. I do this through my feature services and blog where I provide helpful tools to promote your Etsy shop, your brand, and your social media, in a way that provides real results for your business.
Want to know more about me?
- I live, work, and love my life in Portland, Oregon where I am grateful to be able to make art pretty much every single day.
- I’ve been working and selling online since the Internet Dark Ages. (1997!)
- I have two daughters that I am crazy about. And I’m super proud of them both (so if… err…when I brag about them, I’m sorry for not being sorry.)
- I have a feisty Netherland Dwarf rabbit named Lucy that loves to snuggle and prefers broccoli over carrots.
- I am engaged to my best friend, and the best guy I know.
- I’m obsessed with modern, minimal design. (I blog about that, here.)
- My favorite concerts (so far) have been The Smiths and Band of Horses.
- You can find more about my abstract art here: www.JulieTillman.com
- If it’s not obvious, I love Instagram!
So yes, you could say I am a busy lady. And that’s just how I like it.
Because I believe that everyone should be able to make a living doing what they love.